The newly released iWitnessPRO-V4 photogrammetry software supports the automatic generation of fully textured high-resolution 3D models, digital surface models (DSMs) and orthoimages of objects and scenes. From a network of fully oriented images, iWitnessPRO-V4 performs a 3D object reconstruction using photogrammetry and the process of dense image matching. This 3D surface generation can potentially provide a point cloud to a resolution of 1-pixel, depending upon the nature of the object and the geometry of the imaging network. iWitnessPRO-V4 generates point cloud data in LAS format and a textured mesh surface model, DSM, and ortho-image (where applicable), fully automatically. Click here for the iWitnessPRO-V4 product brochure PDF.
Drone / UAV support
iWitnessPRO-V4 provides a full photogrammetry software processing workflow for drone platforms.
For camera calibration, please refer to this guide. It offers a practical approach to UAV/drone camera calibration using low-level aerial photography with iWitnessPRO-V4, and an explanatory example for users to follow.
Our recommended flight planning software for DJI drones is DJIFlightPlanner. DJIFlightPlanner provides the easiest way to pre-plan a photogrammetric aerial survey. You’ll be up and flying in no-time with this powerful Windows-based software, and then iWitnessPRO-V4 can be used for subsequent image processing. Vertical (top-down) imagery, oblique imagery, or a combination of both, are supported.
REQUEST DEMONSTRATION VERSION
Contact us to request a demonstration version of iWitnessPRO-V4. The demo version is limited to 40 images, otherwise it’s fully functional to demonstrate all the features of the software.
iWitnessPRO-V4 also provides fast, fully automatic 3D measurement from multi-image networks (including multi-view stereo and convergent geometric image configurations) for targeted (red retro-reflective targets) scenes. The use of targets yields network orientations and 3D point measurements which are generally an order of magnitude more accurate than is achievable with manual point referencing, making iWitnessPRO-V4 ideal for higher precision forensic measurement, deformation surveys and general engineering measurement. iWitnessPRO-V4 has a number of notable features:
- Inexpensive at $2495 (perpetual license, no ongoing maintenance or yearly costs)
- Exceptionally easy to use, especially in automatic measurement mode
- Incorporates all of the features provided in iWitness
- Fast and robust automated photogrammetric processing of networks of 10s to 100s of images and many 1000s of object points, from multiple cameras.
- Fully automatic multi-image network orientation and 3D measurement of both targetted and untargetted objects
- Employs red retro-reflective or black & white coded targets and provides automatic determination of the coordinates of any targetted feature point
- Produces 3D measurement of targetted points to an accuracy of an order of magnitude better than with manual image referencing
- In targetless orientation and 3D point determination, iWitnessPRO-V4 uses a SfM approach with rigorous photogrammetric orientation to produce a 3D point cloud covering the object or scene being measured, the point density being dependent on the texture content of the imagery
- Fully automatic camera calibration, both via targets and targetless, as well as on-the-job self-calibration
- Support for Ground Control Points (GCPs) typically from GPS or other traditional surveying methods
- Well suited to combined automatic and manual measurement for optimal feature point determination
- Robust and reliable error detection through on-line, automatic data processing
- Flexible generation of planar facet-based photo-textured 3D models
- Best-fit geometry functions and flexible measurement of curves and lines for export to CAD
- With its ease of use, iWitnessPRO-V4 software is an ideal tool for teaching
To purchase a licence, please follow the instructions below. Price includes worldwide shipping.
We will contact you via email within 12 hours of your payment being received. Please be patient, we personally reply to every single email!